Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Aria at 8 Months

Aria at 8 months.


Aria actually turned 8 months on Sunday, December 7.  I am a little behind on my pictures.  We took them a week later and decided to stay in our jamjams for it because her doggie jamjams are pretty cute (not to mention we were having a lazy day).

Baby girl has gone through quite a few changes since month 7.  She has one tooth and is working on a second one.  She recently got her DOC band to help the flat spot on the side of her head (she slept on her side with her hand beside her face when she was a newborn...more about that coming soon).  And, we had to break the habit of the Baby Merlin Magic Sleepsuit because I found her rolled over on her belly one morning when I went to get her up.  The little missy is handling everything like a champ!

Aria and 2 of the 3 doggies have really started to bond.  Elvis and Gaga both love to come sit or play with her, but she is starting to be Elvis’ favorite.  If Aria and I are ever sitting on the couch, Elvis will come get up on the couch with us and put his head in her lap.  

Aria’s favorite toy is probably still her exersaucer, but really anything within reach is starting to be a fun toy.  Also, if she is in her exersaucer, Elvis can come up and they can look at each other.  

Eating has started to be so fun with her.  Aria is very interested in what her daddy and I eat.  I’ve been giving her little bites of things that I know are ok.  So far, we have not had any problems with any foods.  She likes everything, which is great.  I know I was a super picky eater when I was small but I hope Aria is better.  

And my, my, my, she has such a personality.  We’ve been going to various Christmas parties for our neighborhood, work, etc. and Aria loves to show off her eyes and smile.  She is also practicing her bye-bye wave, so she loves to see people and kind of wave at them.  

We are getting so excited for Christmas.  Having a little baby just makes everything so special.  I keep thinking of all these things I would like to do with her...I just have to wait until she is a little older.  

No comments:

Post a Comment